Important note: Only users who have the advanced "Can manage ALL organization's API credentials" permission in Greenhouse can generate Candidate Ingestion API keys.
To generate a Candidate Ingestion API key for Planted:
- Head over to the API Credential Management page in your Greenhouse account.
- Click this link to get there: https://app2.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials
- If that doesn’t work,
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner or try this link: https://app2.greenhouse.io/configure
- Click Dev Center, and then click API Credential Management.
2. On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button
3. In the Create New Credential modal:
- From the API Type drop-down menu, select Candidate Ingestion.
- From the Partners drop-down menu, select Planted.
- In the Description field, type Planted.
- After you finish filling out these details, click Create.
4. This will create a new API key for Planted, which you will need to copy and store in a safe place.
To authenticate your Greenhouse/Planted Integration:
- Head to the ATS Integrations page on Planted and paste the API Key in the appropriate field. Please note that your Planted account may ask for a "Partner API Key," which is just the former name for the Candidate Ingestion API Key.
- Enter the email address of the Greenhouse User who created the API Key.
- Once you’ve saved both the Candidate Ingestion API Key (formerly known as a Partner API Key) and the Greenhouse User Email Address in Planted (you can also choose to add your Job Board Token at this time), click Connect and we’ll check your authentication credentials.
- After Greenhouse is successfully connected with Planted, you’ll need to connect your existing Planted jobs to their corresponding Greenhouse jobs to sync candidate data and statuses.
- You will now also be able to create jobs on Planted by importing details from Greenhouse directly.