If you know your Greenhouse Job Board URL:
- If you know the URL for your company’s Greenhouse Job Board (it’s usually in the following format: https://boards.greenhouse.io/Job_Board_Token), your Job Board Token is the last term in the URL.
- For example, if your Greenhouse Job Board URL is https://boards.greenhouse.io/planted, this means that “planted” is your Job Board Token.
If you DON’T know your Greenhouse Job Board URL:
- Head over to the Job Board page in your Greenhouse account.
- Click this link to get there: https://app2.greenhouse.io/jobboard
- If that doesn’t work,
- Click the Configure tab in your top menu. You can also click the gear icon in the upper right corner or try this link: https://app2.greenhouse.io/configure.
- Click Job Board
3. This opens up the Configure Your Job Board page, where you will find Your Board
4. Save this Job Board Token to Planted to import information from your Greenhouse Jobs and
help create jobs on Planted!
For Greenhouse/Planted integration troubleshooting assistance, reach out to our support team during east coast business hours at https://www.planted.com/companies or email email@example.com.